Empower Your Students' Growth with this Student Report Card Reflection!
This resource includes 2 pages with 4 questions that asks the student to reflect on Ontario Curriculum learning skills and subject performance. A sample answer is included for all questions.
- What is one Learning Skill I’ve been doing WELL this school year so far? Explain. Give examples.
- What is one Learning Skill that I know I can improve on in
- What is one subject I feel like I’m doing well in? WHY do I
feel like I’m doing well in this subject? Give examples.
- What is one subject I would like to improve in? HOW will I
improve my mark in this subject by the next report card?
A fully editable Google Slide is provided as well as a ready-to-print PDF file. This template allows students to reflect on their strengths and areas for improvement on learning skills and subjects.
I also like to show this at parent-teacher interviews so parent/guardians can see what the child is working towards. These also provide great writing exemplars.
- 1 FULLY EDITABLE Google Slide template
- 1 PDF file (4 pages)
Finally, follow me on Instagram, as this is where I post what I'm working on and what I launch - and I always launch with a flash sale or freebie!
Remember to leave a review! I truly value your feedback!