Are you looking for resources for the NEW Grade 5 Ontario Math Curriculum? This fully editable, NO PREP Google Slide/Google Form resource is what you need!
This bundle includes all my Grade 5 units:
1. Number Sense
2. Operations (Whole Numbers, Decimals)
3. Data Literacy
4. Patterns & Equations
6. Fractions, Ratios, Percent
9. Financial Literacy
10. Introduction to Coding
- 49 Google Slide presentations
- Over 1,000 UNIQUE and EDITABLE Google Slides in total
- Slides are editable for you to increase student engagement (e.g. you can add your Bitmoji, change the name in the word problem example, add pictures, etc.)
- Interactive student slides – value-added questions to assess student understanding. Students can hand in Google Classroom when completed.
- Each file starts off with an Opening Engagement Question touching on real-life, practical situations told in a storytelling format.
- Specific expectations that are covered
- 10 Google Form Assessments
*This bundle covers ALL the Ontario Math Curriculum specific expectations (Number, Algebra, Data, Spatial Sense, Financial Literacy) with the exception of Coding. The "Introduction to Coding" unit provides the theory and concepts - students will need to use a block coding platform (e.g. code.org) to put the theory into practice.
"This resource is well put together, easy to use and really helped me teach this unit. The slides are fabulous and informative."
"Great resource! I was very unsure of what to teach for this unit, and this gave me and my students a base point. I've bought other units with this seller and they are great. I also love that I can edit it however I need to, to meet the needs of my learners.""
"Great real life examples. Love the lay out. Highly recommend all of your units. I have all the 6 and what you have for the 5s and find them a life saver. Thank you!"
"So thankful for this resource. Aligns perfectly with the new curriculum."