Do you need a practical and engaging resource for the NEW Ontario Math Curriculum? This fully editable Google Slide resource is what you need!
This resource is for the Grade 7 SPATIAL SENSE strand and covers ALL specific expectations for “E1. Geometric and Spatial Reasoning”. In this resource, students will experience math through engaging real-life questions, storytelling through math, and interactive slides.
For teachers who are given Nelson© Math by your board, this resource loosely follows the order of the 3D Geometry chapter (Chapter 10) and the 2D Geometry chapter (Chapter 7). This allows you to assign additional questions from this text if needed.
- 5 Google Slide presentations
- 120 UNIQUE and EDITABLE Google Slides in total
- Slides are editable for you to increase student engagement (e.g. you can add your Bitmoji, change the name in the word problem example, add pictures, etc.)
- Interactive student slides – value-added questions to assess student understanding. Students can hand in Google Classroom when completed.
- Each file starts off with an Opening Engagement Question touching on real-life, practical situations told in a storytelling format.
- Specific expectations that are covered
- Google Form Assessment
Titles of sections included:
1. Geometric Properties
2. Perspective Views
4. Translations & Reflections
6. Google Form Assessment
Specific Expectations covered:
E1.1 describe and classify cylinders, pyramids, and prisms according to their geometric properties, including plane and rotational symmetry
E1.2 draw top, front, and side views, as well as perspective views, of objects and physical spaces, using appropriate scales
E1.3 perform dilations and describe the similarity between the image and the original shape
E1.4 describe and perform translations, reflections, and rotations on a Cartesian plane, and predict the results of these transformations
Please email me with any questions you may have at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on social media as I announce Flash Sales/Freebies frequently!